Hello, I'm Katherine. My fandoms include Doctor Who, Sherlock, Harry Potter, Supernatural, Merlin, Welcome to Nightvale, TFIOS, Marvel, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Legend of Korra, Attack on Titan, Breaking Bad, The Mortal Instruments, and so many more.
My dad sat on our dog and got mad at me about it… O.o
Brother: So Misha Collins is a carpenter?
Brother: And he’s all about like peace and shit.
Brother: beloved by millions?
Brother: So he’s Jesus?
Me: Son of a bitch.
Well… PRAISE THE LORD
doesnt westboro baptist church think misha is the antichrist?
There’s an abundance of bad things happening right now, and it’s hard not to be sucked into that black hole of sadness, so let’s have a puppy party shall we.
Because, let’s face it, dogs never grow up.
ADDED BONUS, PUPS IN MOTION!!!
FOR EVERYONE WHO DIDN’T UNDERSTAND LISTEN (WHICH IS APPARENTLY A LOT)
- The Doctor wrote LISTEN and forgot
- There was a kid under the blanket
- Orson Pink was going mad from isolation
- The Banging and screeching was causes by cooling pipes and air escaping from the broken air shield
- THERE WAS NEVER ANY CREATURE. IT WAS ALL IN THIER MINDS. The fear in this episode is the fear of not knowing, the fear of not seeing, and the fear of the belief that something is standing right behind you, right under the bed, even when there isn’t.